Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What diet and precaution i have to take in gall bladder stone ?

hello good morning, i am 26 yrs old male and i have gall bladder stone from last 1 year onwards & yesterday i gone for scanning that time i got report that i have 2 stones each 6 & 7 mm, please help me how to avoid this problem, what are the diets i have to take & surgery only final or with medicien i can get cure.
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  305
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
There is no option except surgery for complete cure of gall stone.
And as you are already diagnosed that you are having gall stones, you should go for surgery without any delay because if these stones enter the common bile duct, you will develope obstructive laundice. And at that time will require emergency admission and an extra procedure known as E. R. C. P., alonge with surgery.
Best of luck.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor