What diet and exercises should a teenager follow to prevent hair loss ?

I am 17 years old. My hair are very weak as touch sometime they fall down and its daily plz suggest me some exercise plzzzz and just any liquid or natural method to get out this trouble plzzzz plzzzzz......
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Do you have dandruff ? If yes then use antidandruff shampoo.Palasha herb is very good
for the prevention of hairfall.You should massage your hair with fingers or deep combing is to be done to improve the blood circulation of the scalp.Most important thing is your diet , take lot of green vegetables , fruits and protein,Avoid spicy and junk food.Tension and anxiety can also cause hair fall so avoid it.Hard water can also cause thinning and fall of hair. If you are anaemic take iron supplements.
Cheers