What diet and exercises should I take up to reduce my belly ?

hi.. I'm 24 years old.. I'm working in a BPO in night shift at chennai.. My weight is 85kg. ht 180cm. I'm having a big belly. I want to reduce my weight. I dont know how. I want to know abt the foods, diet system and about exercises. Pls help me to reduce my belly and weight.... hi.. I m 24 years old.. I m working in a BPO in night shift at chennai.. My weight is 85kg. ht 180cm. I m having a big belly. I want to reduce my weight. I dont know how. I want to know abt the foods, diet system and about exercises. Pls help me to reduce my belly and weight....
Sat, 21 Jan 2012