Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What diet and exercise should i take to reduce my tummy ?

Hello I m Justin, 18 years old, my weight is 65 kilos and my height is 6 4 inches. I just want to have an advise to my diet because my tummy is about 36 inches but my other body parts is a normal. If I will consult a nutritionist I cant afford it, so please help me about what should i eat, drink, and other exercises to make my body healthier. I started working out on gym last week please give me some advice. Thank you godbless!
Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As your height is 6'4 inches,your weight is alright.But there is more collection of fat in your tummy.
You avoid fat,carbohydrates in your diet.
Avoid fried and junk food.
Use more green vegetables,salads,citroues fruits .
Mainly you do leg exercise daily.You raise your left leg till you can,then rt leg and afterward both the legs.Do this type of exercise for ten minutes in the morning and in the evening.This will strengthen your recti muscles causing reducing fat from your tummy.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor