Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What creams can I apply to remove wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness around my eyes ?

i m 24 yrs old and before i had beautiful nw i have wrinkles ,light dark circles and little puffiness under my eyes.i d t know what cream should be effective to come out from this problem.most of them saying dermajev and lifecell is very effective bt it has some negatives also.really m so confused to choose the right one without wasting plzz help me....
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u r right ,not all cream are effective .
u need to consult dermatologist and take cream according to ur skin type and nature .
there are many procedure also like
-hylu gel
-microderma etc
if u dont want to consult then apply good moisturizer and sunscreen lotion over face
use cream with kojic ,arbutin to reduce dark circle and puffiness
u need to drink more water
avoid stress ,alcohol,smoke.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor