Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

190 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What cream should I apply to get rid of the black spots on my face and body caused by Sulfa allergy ?

i get Sulfa Allergy of sulfa drugs so it left black spots on my face and body also on penis cap so and in future doctors avoid me to take sulfa group medicines so i will not take these medicines INSHALLAH but now i want to remove these black spots on my face plz suggest me some good cream to remove black spots on my face and body and suggest any cream for penis when i touch penis cap i feel like discharge and so bad so i will be thankfull to you if you solve my problem and suggest some good creams to remove black spots from my face specially and also for lips because lips are also get black thanks ....I m from Pakisan ALLAH HAFIZ . . . .
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The black spots left on your body due to drug allergy long ago means these are deep seated spots and are not likely to go away simply by using some creams, etc. These deep seated spots need dermabrasion or laser treatment to go off completely.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....