Owl Image

What cream should I apply to get rid of the black spots on my face and body caused by Sulfa allergy ?

i get Sulfa Allergy of sulfa drugs so it left black spots on my face and body also on penis cap so and in future doctors avoid me to take sulfa group medicines so i will not take these medicines INSHALLAH but now i want to remove these black spots on my face plz suggest me some good cream to remove black spots on my face and body and suggest any cream for penis when i touch penis cap i feel like discharge and so bad so i will be thankfull to you if you solve my problem and suggest some good creams to remove black spots from my face specially and also for lips because lips are also get black thanks ....I m from Pakisan ALLAH HAFIZ . . . .
Thu, 19 Jan 2012