Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What cream can i use for itchy red lumps in my inner forskin area ?

i have small itchy red lumps in my inner forskin area ..rash cream helps alot but im not sure what they are ...please help
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Itchy red bumps can be rash due to allergy;infections like bacteria;ringworm or other fungal infections.The better way to treat is to get examined to diagnose the problem.Once proper diagnosis is made it will be easy to treat the rash;so please consult a doctor in person and get examined and he will give you the necessary treatment.
Answered: Wed, 13 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor