Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What cream can I apply to remove the skin rash due to another cream ?

hi i got a rash on my face and neck and i think it may be from a new cream that i tried or a glitter face powder that i tried recently. i have been putting rose water on my face and that seemed to dry up the rash a little bit. i have rubbed ice on my face also and have been putting some vaseline on it. what cream do you recommend to me to put on?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It is allergy to new cream you used.
Stop that cream,
Apply Calamine lotion or Vaseline,
Take some anti histamine if require.
Do not use any cosmetic for time being.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
All cosmetics contains chemical,some of which can be harmful to health,allergic to skin or body.So use them cautiously. It is always better to consult skin specialist as it is a question of face.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”

Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor