Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
130 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What course of treatment should be done for bilateral pain in the knees and shortness of breath?

My wife has extreme shortness of breath and bi-lateral pain in her knees, legs, feet and hands. We have seen the following specialists: ortho. surgeon, oncologist and hematologist. She has had a cat scan, MRI, iron infusion, upper GI all to no avail. Any ideas?
Mon, 18 Mar 2019
Report Abuse
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

For shortness of breath, please consult a physician or chest physician, Knee pain could be due to arthritis or some deficiency syndrome.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gopal Goel, Orthopaedic Surgeon
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello, I am 37. My U/S report concludes Bilateral fibroadenosis with increased fibrograndular parenchyma with vague nodule formation and posterior...