What course of treatment should be done for Job syndrome?

One of my granddaughters was diagnosed with job s syndrome several years ago. Doctors treat the symptoms, but they are at a loss in prevention of symptoms. She is miserable quite a lot of the time, even crying when she bathes or showers. Her skin is terrible and she has low energy levels. Is there any treatment to prevent the effects of jobs?
Thu, 21 Mar 2019

Job’s Syndrome is Hyper IgE syndrome, which is an immune deficiency.
Patients with hyper IgE syndrome often have trouble fighting harmful bacteria and fungi. They may get serious infections of skin and lungs.
For most patients, the focus of treatment is to stop the symptoms, which can include: Antibiotics to treat infections, Cream medicine for skin rash, Checking pulmonary function with spirometry and imaging.
Some patients may need to get an IV medicine called IVIG. IVIG has antibodies to fight future infections.
Kindly consult your Physician for clinical evaluation and appropriate management. Kindly do the necessary follow-up as advised.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashakiran S, General & Family Physician