What could the reason for my recurring miscarriages when all the investigations show normal reports ?

Recurrent Miscarriages - Hello, I am 30 years old female. I am married for 4 years. Currently i had my third miscarriage. Apart from this i also had on Medical Termination of my Pregnancy(first pregnancy) in 20 weeks because of Hypoplastic Right heart syndrome for the baby. My miscarriages happens in between 8th 1oth week of pregnancy. I have done with chromosome testing for me and my husband, karyotyping of my first fetus was also done, antibodies testing, was treated with aspirin and heparin injection also. All the tests show me the result that i am normal. But unable to find the reason for my recurrent miscarriages.......Please help me to find identify the reason and solve the proble. Thanks in advance Hello, I am 30 years old female. I am married for 4 years. Currently i had my third miscarriage. Apart from this i also had on Medical Termination of my Pregnancy(first pregnancy) in 20 weeks because of Hypoplastic Right heart syndrome for the baby. My miscarriages happens in between 8th to 1oth week of pregnancy. I have done with chromosome testing for me and my husband, karyotyping of my first fetus was also done, antibodies testing(APTT & Antiphospolipid), was treated with aspirin(75mg) and heparin injection(20mg-Once in a day) also. All the tests show me the result that i am normal. But unable to find the reason for my recurrent miscarriages.......Please help me to find identify the reason and solve the proble. Thanks in advance
Fri, 13 Jan 2012