What could the cause for discomfort in the stomach associated with shortness of breath and sweating be?

Hi I am wondering what I should do. I am 19 y/o female 5”4 and 91lbs. I am always very short of energy and light headed. I can see every bone and have a sink hole in between where my ribs meet. I get very stressed about school and tend to forget to eat and I am a first year freshman in college. Today I woke up hungry and tried to eat a banana and threw it up immediately and tried other foods as well and nothing stayed down. My parents don’t believe I have a real problem and think I choose not to eat but my stomach hurt when I eat. It gives me a stomach ache like there’s a brick. My heart feels like it’s racing and I keep sweating and feel short of breathe. I’m not sure what to do
Tue, 2 Jul 2019