What could spreading itchy rashes following an appendectomy and UTI treatment indicate?

I woke up with a an itchy red raised rash all over my abdomen and back and it is moving down my arms and legs. I had laparoscopic surgery to remove my appendectomy eight days ago. I have no fever and no pain. I am on an antibiotic for a urinary tract infection (that I have been on before) for eight days.
Wed, 7 Aug 2019

Your symptoms seem to be related to an allergic reaction to the medications.

I suggest using antihistamines such as Cetirizine.

I also recommend using Hydrocortisone cream for local application.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician