What could reason for tiny white bumps?

i have tiny white bumps on my chest, neck, back, arms, and now my face. They arent really itchy, i just want to know what is it?
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
hi
it may be miliaria or comedones
comedones rary itch
so i think its miliaria
apply calamine lotion over it
keep ur body as cool as possible
bath twice a day
wear cotton cloth for best result

Hello, A few weeks ago, I was outdoors at a party and I began to get hot, sweat, and noticed a sweaty smell coming from my vaginal area, this has happened before when I have been moving around a lot in the heat, so I wasn t particularly worried about the smell but I didn t want anyone else to begin to notice it. So I sprayed an awful lot of FDS spray, and also some body spray on it. As has happened before about a year ago when I did this and sprayed a lot of the spray in very close proximity to my vagina I experienced the beginning signs of a yeast infection but I could not get to the store right away to buy the yeast infection kit. I did however have some of the anti-itch cream left over that came with a kit I d bought about 6 months prior. So I began to use it, and I will admit to using it a lot more than it says you are allowed to as the yeast infection itch tends to really bother me. I also scratched it a lot to the point where my vulva became red and swollen and also a tiny bump appeared. At first I noticed one but two more as I continued scratching appeared in the next 12hrs. They were all very small, and two of them were about 5 millimeters apart from eachother and the third was very tiny and didn t seem to itch that bad and was located at the very bottom of my vaginal area. The time before when I used too much of the spray a year ago, I had also noticed a bump but this time three appeared and I had been scratching a lot more and also waited to use the medicine this time. I got concerned and tried to pop them, when I tried it was very hard and I had to eventually use a needle to do it, and small amount of blood came out, and the area was very irritated at this point, but the bump was basically still there. The next day I tried again with my hand to pop it, and again a small amount of blood came out, and it made a bit of a popping sound and fluid which seemed to be clear but also slightly yellowish came out. The other two bumps popped fairly easily only no blood (I hadn t used the needle) and clear/but slightly yellowish fluid came out. Kind of like what comes out when I squeeze a pimple on my face after the white stuff come out...that is the best way to describe it. Once I began taking the yeast infection medicine I began to feel better at about the same time I always do when I take yeast infection medicine, and the yeast infection seemed to clear up just fine. My concern is though about the bumps! Is this normal or could it be a sign or herpes or some other disease? Did they appear because I scratched and rubbed so persistently or were they due to a reaction from the FDS and body spray sprayed so close to my vagina? I ve been very worried that perhaps it s a disease as I ve done this to myself twice now.

hi I have a cluster of white tiny bumps on my buttocks. i think it started out as a bump and I squeezed it. now its swollen, sore to touch, and has a slight burning senstation. it was skin tone bumps yesterday and now white, isolated to one area (right lower cheek)

I had just gotten my belly button pierced about 4 days ago (I may be a little paranoid over it but I just wanna make sure it s in the best condition) So, it has a very small scab which is a sign of healing. But it also has a very tiny white bump under the piercing. I know it s healing because it itches (I dont touch it unless i m cleaning it) but i m worried about that white bump and a little bit of white stuff around it (it dosen t look like puss) could it be lymph?

Recent questions on  Miliaria

itchy rash, rash starts as itchy then small blisters and then a red bumpy rash. rash looks like eczema or scabies. has gone on for 4 months
have tried several lotions and ointments including perscription ointments
other family members now have the same thing

hi, my baby is 3 months old. he had these other grains all over his back and neck. we had used cutie soft for a week after consulting a doctor. these grains continue to be there and even spread. please suggest

hi .Last year my tyroid showed up as slightly underactive after a routine blood test but when tested again a couple of months later was OK. I suffer from really bad prickly heat which can last about a week or so and leaves me feeling very tired. Is there a link between prickly heat leading to an under active tyroid? I feel I have the symtoms of under active tyroid again and I'm wondering if this is brought on by my body fighting the prickly heat and after a period of time the tyroid will sort itself out again?

Hi, whenever I go outside when its hot or when my body heats up, I get this sensation where it feels like pins and needles are stabbing all over my body. I have a skin rash that has been going on currently for three weeks in which its stopped itching but now I experience this pain. (the skin rash has been healing). Could the two be related?

my baby is 12 months old he is very happy and healthy, we are in tenerife at the moment and a rash has appeared on his torso. he does have quite sesitinve skin and im not concerned it is anything serious i would just like some suggestions on what it is? it looks a little like a heat rash or prickly heat?

I am seeing boils and rashes in my body as posted in picture, please let me know what needs to be done

red marks developed today in face of my daughter. also in the back of head.her age is 10 months.image is attached. plz check and suggest.