What could random heart beat with shortness of breath suggest?

Recently I have had a strange feeling going on. About once a day, usually evening right before or right after dinner, I can feel my heart beating, a normal pace about 75 to 80 bpm, but it seems like maybe every so often one beat is harder than others, kind of like beat, beat, beat, BEAT, beat beat...if that makes sense. I have no shortness of breath, chest pain or other physical issues. I am a 49 year old male ,over weight (264 poulds @ 5' 9") As ar as I know chplesterol and glucose are normal, blood pressure was found to be slightly elevated during a recent check up and I take enalapril 10mg twice a day. I also take Alopurinal for kidney stones, It is 300mg once a day. I try to watch my diet avoiding caffeine and too many sweets etc. I probably eat more red meat than I should but thats a work in progress. Thanks for any insight on if this a potential problem o maybe just a little stress or anxiety as a friend said. I might not have mentioned that the hard beats go away after a short time, usually if I get involved in a project or something else that takes my mind away from listening to my own heart thumping away.
Mon, 22 Apr 2019