What could possibly cause pain in the legs and neck along with a migraine attack?

My 10 yer old son woke up saying he was having a hard time walking on one of his legs, his nexk was really sore (upper back), and hard to turn huis head. 1/2 way through the day he said he started to feel a migrane coming on, and now he has lines / steaks on his back. What could this possibly be?
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but please head to the hospital for a ct scan on his brain to exclude increased intracranial pressure or subdue all haemorrhage.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.