What could it be if experiencing shortness of breath, loss of apetite, chestpain?

Hi since this past Friday I have experienced really bad shortness of breath to the point where it makes me sick. I lost my appetite and have chest pain from time to time. My underarms will hurt sometimes when I worry to much and I panick a lot. I went to immediate care Friday night and they said I had acid reflux. I also have back pain sometimes when I worry too. I wanna make sure that I m okay because I spend all day out of breath not being able to focus on anything else. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you.
Thu, 5 Feb 2015