What could inverted nipples, poor appetite & fatigue indicate, have inoperable spinal stenosis?

59 year old female, Aunt died from Breast Cancer.I breast fed my 3 children for over 18months each. Both of my breasts have now extreme inverted niples that are now like holes. The nipples were seeping initialy but now the nipple is so inverted it is difficult to tell if the wet is there from sweat and moisture or from the nipples still seeping themselves. Apart from that in the past few weeks I am loosing my appetite force myself to eat a bowl of ceral or yogurt and fruit as my meal for the day. I am extremly tired. I have suffered an eye abcess recently too which I have been puting the symptoms towards but I am now into my 2nd week of penicilin and still feeling terrible. This is not coming from my mood but from my lack of phsycal energy and ability to follow through on what I would like to do, Everything I have to do physically is a struggle and I end up back in bed or having to rest for longer and longer periods to recouperate? Now 2 days I ve been attemting to dress and go for shopping as dogs have no food so I m making them my frozen food, Same for going to see GP etc.I live on my own, Suffer from inoperable spinal stenosis, and generalised oesteoatheritis some joints have been replaced over the past 4 years. I take tramadol400mg, pregablin300mg, dihydrocoene 120mg., paracetamol 4000mg, naproxen1000mg etc. daily Thanks Lisa @
Tue, 28 May 2019