What could frequent choking while eating indicate?

I am a 31 year old female. Every time that I eat, small parts of food feel as if they are sticking to the top of my windpipe. I have to make a small cough to be able to breathe right. This happens multiple times when eating, sometimes 15 - 20 times. What could be the cause of this?
Tue, 16 Jan 2018
HI
Well come to HCM
Thank for asking
Your query being appreciated, this may not be the actual thing but it is kind of psychological disorder it may be pseudo impression, and if you really want to rule this out then you will have to get done the endoscopic studies or barium swallow study without this doubt can not be clear, but it is better to forget the thing because it is nothing like anything you are thinking hope this information helps