What could cyst underarm oozing smelly puss and dark rock like substance indicate?

I get these knot or cyst whatever it is called under my arm and when it bust smelly pus begins to ooze out and last night when I was changing my bandage I notice the head was not white like it has always been it had a dark appearance to it and as I began to squeeze it something that looks like a black rock feel out of it really freaked and grossed me out what could this be?
Mon, 26 May 2014
Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.
This is a boil- now got infected with typical bacteria which form dark colored pus ans is smelly too.
It is better to get an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines as this may not settle and may get spread to the nearing area.
Keep the area clean with applying liquid povidone iodine thrice daily.
Consult a Doctor to get a prescription .