What could constant dizziness indicate, heart and ear check up came clear?

Recently, I have been suffering from almost constant dizziness/head spinning, to the point where I fall over. I went to the doctors a couple times and they checked my heart rate and pulse, My heart rate was higher, but I had a perfect pulse. They also checked my ears for any inner ear infections, which could potentially cause the dizziness, but there was nothing. Im waiting to get on the waiting list for a neurologist, but thats still a couple months away. Me and my mom were thinking that why would they check my heart rate and pulse when Im not dizzy, cause it would obviously be fine, so, this morning about 15-20 minutes ago, I checked my pulse for a straight minute, and it was 112. What do I do?
Thu, 26 Sep 2019