What could cause sore, tender breast, lower back pain and swollen labia while having diabetes and history of irregular periods

Im a type one diabetic and I haven t had pms for 5-8 months il forhoten how long it has been. Now I have sore tender breast, lower back pain and a swolen labia. I am really worried as I am already a mum of one so I no the complications this can corse. thanks
Fri, 12 Jul 2019

Now there are basically two possibilities of the bumps: the one is simple inflammation of the hair roots called folliculitis and the other of herpes.

If you don't have the facility to take good resolution pictures then any picture by which the bumps are visible will also help. So you can send few pictures where at least the bumps are visible.

Tell me the exact date of the last unprotected intercourse with your boyfriend.

For the interim of help, I suggest you take an anti-inflammatory drug such as ibuprofen or diclofenac or paracetamol for twice daily after meals.

Wear cotton clothes and cotton undergarments to be changed twice daily.

Do compression with a towel soaked in cold water for 3 to 4 times a day.

Do not sit for long hours and avoid hot and humid climate. Also, avoid intercourse for a week period.

Do not try to touch or pinch or pop the area as can secondarily be infected.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon