What could cause severe hair loss in an anemic person who is already on iron supplements?

Hello, my hair started falling out drastically around a year ago and I visited a doctor and I found out I was anemic i started taking iron supplements and the hair stopped falling out as much, now it s happening again but i still takr iron supplements once a week so i don t think thay the problem and honestly i don t know what to do as my hair is really fine and supper thin
Wed, 19 Dec 2018
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
One reason for hairfall is Anemia , it is better to check your Hemoglobin levels though you are taking Iron supplements. There are other types of Anemia other than Iron deficiency Anemia. Hairfall can be due to other problems also like diabetes , thyroid disorders , or some connective tissue disorder. It may be due to local problems also like dandruff, fungal infections etc