What could cause pregnancy symptoms and feeling of a swollen uterus?

hi I'm at 18 month old that I've been getting the depo shot religiously every 3 months since I never had a problem with it for the past 3 months I've been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms my stomach has been growing when we have intercourse it feels like my uterus is swollen like it was when I was pregnant I don't feel confident which is in my stomach mainly on the right side around my ribs area is it possible that I could be pregnant for do you think it could be something else
Fri, 10 Jan 2014