Firstly, Do not worry, I would like to ask you:
1.. Is there any other symptoms like chest pain
2. Is there any ear pain?
3. Are you on any medication?
4. Is there any problem in bowel problem?
5. Is there any muscle pain
6. Are you depressed or feeling low?
7. May I ask about your daily activities and occupation?
I also like to give some tests:
1. Complete Blood Count
2. Fasting Blood sugar
Function (T3, T4, TSH
5. Serum ferritin
6. Morning Blood Pressure. Can be taken at home with digital machine. If you do at home, please take 3 times per session.
I would like you to start these medications:
200mg once a day everyday for 1 month
2. Escitalopram Oxalate
You should also follow the general guidelines:
1. eat a healthy diet
2. no smoking
and no alcohol
3. sleep adequately
4. drink water at least 3 liters per day
5. eat vegetables and fruit juice
6. keep checking blood pressure, if possible with a home machine
After 1 month, post another question with the test results and answers to the questions above. We have skilled doctors here. Any doctor can follow you up and can give the next course of treatment if required.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Dipan Samanta, General & Family Physician