What could cause ear infection?

I've have an infection in my ear for almost 2 years now. I have no idea what it is or how it hasn't spread all over, but it has taken over both of my ear lobes, behind my ears, and down along my jaw line. I have several small white bumps that produce puss, also. Please help me.
Fri, 19 Jun 2015
If you are talking about an infection of the outer ear then you need to be on an antibiotic to treat a skin infection. If you have already been treated and it is worsening then you need to see a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment