What could cause death following a shoulder catch and breathlessness?

I LOST MY HUSBAND JUST 1 MONTH BACK AT 4.30 AM HE GOT AND TOLD ME SHOULDER CATCH AND BREATHLESSNESS AND HE FELT IT IS DUE TO GASTRIC AND TOOK TABLET FOR THAT STARTED TO WALK OUTSIDE AT 4.50 SUDDENLY HE FELL DOWN AND DIED IMMEDIATELY HOW IT HAPPENED MY MAIL ID IS YYYY@YYYY
Fri, 25 Sep 2015
Hi

Very sorry to know about the demise of your husband.

Most likely he would have had a massive heart attack which sometimes present with shoulder pain or arm pain instead of chest pain.

The other possibility is stroke and rupture of aorta ( large blood vessels ).

Any further information needed feel free to contact.

Regards.