What could cause by accidentally inhaling uranium compounds found in the fiestaware?

I was driving on the highway with my windows rolled down, and as I passed a group of people on the shoulder, they threw a cup of dirt in my car, and I breathed in a lot of it. I m worried that they crushed fiestaware chips with uranium glazed ceramic and mixed it in with the dirt. Are there tests to see if there is uranium compounds in my lung, the same uranium compounds found in the fiestaware chips? Also, if I did, will I get lung cancer from it, or silicosis from the dirt?
Mon, 8 Jan 2018