What could cause burning sensation in vagina, overheated sensation in womb with no help from getting treated for clamydia?

Hi, I have been experiencing a burning sensation in my Virginia and also an incredibly over heated sensation in my womb and a general feeling of un wellness. I have also lost my appetite. I have been to the sexual clinic and was treated for clamydia on Tuesday but the symptoms previously mentioned have not lessened. I m moving country next week and don t want to leave unwell. What to u think? Thanks
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

The symptoms are likely suggestive of infective causes. As of now you can use Clotrimazole lotion to cleanse your genitals. If symptoms persist better to consult a gynecologist and get evaluated. You might require a vaginal swab to make a diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Wishing you all the best.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician