What could cause abdominal pain, fatigue and thick, smelly vaginal discharge?

i am currently having abdominal pain real, feeling nausous, dizzy, hot and cold flashes, weak and i have vaginal discharge that is thick white in color. There is also an odor. This happened right after i had intercourse with a new partner a few days ago. could i have an STD? i mentioned it to him and he said it's probably because his penis is rather large and it's the largest i have ever been with is why my stomach as been hurting. Could that be possible combined with maybe coming down with the flu?
Tue, 11 Mar 2014