What could cause abdominal contractions,migraine headaches and vomiting?

I`m 30, 5`5`and approx 200 lbs, I`ve missed my period entirely, just took a home pregnancy test and the result is not pregnant. I have been experiencing abdominal contractions, migraine headaches, and vomitting. I have had one child 3 years ago. I ve seen my family dr, had blood tests done which come back with text book results for optimum health, and a PAP, everything is negative. I have had severe pain during intercourse, I have hair growing under my chin, and the test for PCOS came back clear... any ideas?
Mon, 21 Oct 2019