What could cause a person to have to walk in reverse ?

what could cause a person to have to walk in reverse ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
His own will.

My mother is 89. Last Monday she tried to get out of bed could not walk, both of her feet very sore....too painful to even touch the floor. She fell... now she s in the hospital and the drs don t know what the problem is with her feet. Her feet are some better but now she is too weak to walk.

ok I have reversal of the cervical spine, barrowed bone. I feel like I get pulses to my brain to urge on insignificant things going on around me. how do I get the proper balance to settle down these urges my brain is passing through my sight? is there a level of serotonin I should be concerned about? or the other that has been freaking me out for the last several months... what can I do to prevent these mild outburst with my eyes and how can I control them. it s like having a convulsion as a epileptic seizure. what vitamins can I settle this down with before surgery?? I have had depression, anxsious moods, and ensomnia all together and I feel so lost and out of control. I m trying to learn desenstiging things but it s not really all that easy... I move slower than I used to because of my disability... I am not taking any anxiety medications prescribed at this current time and am trying to stay away from the medications they gave me for muscle relaxer and vicadin that they gave me for at home. I guess my question is what natural vitamin or vitamins can I take daily to settle down this brain activity? This is a total new world for me and these impulses are weird. Like I mention it s like having a seizure..... Prior to this blowout I was pretty much in control of everything around me and was a work horse which probably got me to this state of injury to my neck because of hideous roller skating accident when I was a teenager. So what can I do to settle down my brain activity... or to balance my brain activity prior to surgery, which could be in a month or longer. I am waiting for the signs my nero surgeon told me before I have a total infusion on my neck. I still do my therapy they tought me at home to keep the neck muscles strong prior my procedure. but for some reason my eyes get this urge to look at certain colors and what not and i m trying to learn to be

I have a hammertoe that has had surgery and it has been painful to walk in shoes or without shoe since the surgery. Can the surgery be reversed as the toe is too straight and on walking hits the floor or shoe bottom causing pain where toe is attached to foot. Also have a neuroma beside it