What could cause a person to have to walk in reverse ?

what could cause a person to have to walk in reverse ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
His own will.

My mother is 89. Last Monday she tried to get out of bed could not walk, both of her feet very sore....too painful to even touch the floor. She fell... now she s in the hospital and the drs don t know what the problem is with her feet. Her feet are some better but now she is too weak to walk.

I have a hammertoe that has had surgery and it has been painful to walk in shoes or without shoe since the surgery. Can the surgery be reversed as the toe is too straight and on walking hits the floor or shoe bottom causing pain where toe is attached to foot. Also have a neuroma beside it

I have parkinsons, early onset, and for the past few weeks I have been having these episodes where after sitting fior a while and then walking a sort distance (50-100 feet) my legs give out on me and I ve fallen a couple of times. It s not light headed, the doctors have checked my standing and sitting blood pressure, and it s not like my feet are getting stuch, kike typical parkinsons. Could I be having strokes or ms? I m beginning to get worried.