What could cause a black spot on the lower leg?

Hi, I had a small perfectly round purple black spot on my lower right leg the other day I wasn't sure what it was so I just kept an eye on it, it got lighter and seems to be a bruise, now I have another one on my left lower leg same size and color...what could be the cause and is this something I should worry about?
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

It can be a lentiginous spot. It will be better if you attach a picture along with the query. You can consult a dermatologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shinas Hussain's  Response

It can be due to lentigines spots, other possibilities are acanthosis or keratosis. It will be better if you attach a picture along with the follow up query.

Hope I have answered your query.