What could burning and stabbing pain in stomach, bulging stomach and frequent urination suggest?

hi my name is Brenda its been over 2 weeks and I ve been peeing a lot and my stomach is growing . I no im not pergant because I got operated and it cant be my period because it already passed. my stomach hurt in the side. it burn like someone s stabbing me.
Mon, 25 Aug 2014
TE causes of burning and stabbing pain in the stomach on lateral sides can be die to colitis or IBS. These conditions also can cause Bloating / bulging of the stomach .
The frequent urination can be due to Associated Urinary Tract Infection.
Get urine , blood and stool testes along with ultrasonography and endoscopies to ascertain the cause.