What could bumps on inner thigh with smelly puss discharge suggest?

I had a bump on the buttom of my butt/inner thigh around and I tried popping it because I couldn't see it and it felt like a massive black head. The next day it hurt really bad, and once again I reached down there and it was completely swollen, and it popped very easily and yellowish, very smelly puss came out, bleed a little, and now feels so much better. Should I be concerned about this?
Mon, 13 Jun 2016
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
HI
THANKS FOR YOUR QUERY AND I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN.
YES, YOU SHOULD BE CONCERNED
I HAD GONE THROUGH YOUR SYMPTOMS, ACCORDING TO ME YOU ARE HAVING BOIL/FARUNCLE . IT USUALLY STARTS WITH DRY BUMP AND LATER GET INFECTED AND START DISCHARGING PUS.
FOR SPECIFIC TREATMENT MEET YOUR NEASREST PHYSICIAN, GET DONE PUS CUKLTURE AND ANTIBIOTIC SENSITIVITY TEST FOR SPECIFIC IDENTIFICATION OF THE ORGANISM FOR CAUSING INFECTION AND ITS SENSITIVITY TOWARDS ANTIBIOTIC
EMPIRICALLY YOU CAN TAKE ANTIBIOTICS FOR THE INFECTION TO GET REDUCE, TAB AUGMENTIN 650mg BD FOR 5 DAYS AND TAB PARACETAMOL 500mg CAN BE TAKEN IF YOU ARE HAVING FEVER

THANK YOU
TAKE CARE