Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What could be this sort of heartburn feeling around the body ?

Hi i am 15 and a very fit and healthy girl, i get a random feeling sometimes, and it kind of feels like heartburn. Although , it could happen anywhere in my body, it started like around when i was 8. It feels like electric shocks in body, after about a month of having it my mom began to take me to a whole mess of doctors, but they never had a diagnosis for me. At first it was very frequent but would go away in a matter of seconds, but as time passed the frequency declined although, it occurs longer. For ex. like sometime up to 5 minutes. And when i get it on the area where my heart is, you can feel my heartbeat increasing. Do you have any idea of what this could be ?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
IT could be nerve disorder, i suggest u undergo ENMG. Since it is gradually progressing it is more likely to be a nerve disorder. PLease undergo an ENMG.Meet a good neurologist
Ur heart beat might be increasing because of the pain
Have a healthy life
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor