What could be the white pimple like raised circles spreading on the skin?

Hello, my husband recently went to his doctor because he has white pimple-like raised circles appearing on his skin. They do not hurt, but seem to be spreading. The doc. said he had psoriasis, but looking at the web. pictures, his don t look like that at all? He has them on the outer part of his arms, one on his scalp and now one is appearing on his hand. Do you have any idea if this can be psoriasis? Thanks so much for your help.
Mon, 12 Aug 2019