Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What could be the solution if I cannot concentrate on one sound in a noisy environment ?

not able to consentrate on one sound in chit chat in canteen when i am in canteen , if there is mulple discussion is going on among mulple peoples, i am not able to hear required persons voices
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Srinivasa Rao,

What is your age, since how many days are you having this problem? Get an ENT check up done as well and pure tone audiometry.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Dinesh Valse's  Response
Most of the normal individuals dont hear very low voice. As the age advances hearing reduces. do have problem while speaking on phone or do you need more volume than others while watching tv. . if no then dont worry enjoy life. if yes then surely your hearing is reduced If it is affecting your daily life then consult ENT surgeon get hearing test done and start using Hearing aid if there is hearing loss.
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor