What could be the small bump inside anus?

I have a small lump or bump just inside my anus..I am worried...there is no pain and I noticed it about a month ago after a "large bowel" movement...it is less than a centimeter...I don't know if it is a hemorrhoid or cancer...you will probably say to get it looked at right??? I have an appointment in a couple of weeks, but I am worried about anal cancer
Mon, 27 Mar 2017
Hi ..

Thanks for contacting HCM for health query.

You have noticed a small mass less than a centimetre just inside the anus.

It is most probably an external haemorrhoid or a anal tag both are benign condition because of constipation.

Any way you have an appointment with a doctor,so carry it on and get it examined

Till forth help yourself with fibrous diet and plenty of water and never strain in wash room

Take care .