What could be the reasons for repeated head ache?

Hi I need opinion from a neurology doctor My sister has undergone a surgery in 2006, due to increase in intra-cranial pressure. After that she did not have any problem. Again in August 2010, she had the same symptoms(headache and vomiting) but doctors analyzed it and told its only migraine this time. And again today also she is having the same symptoms. Please let me know how this can be cured
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Neurologist 's  Response

First of all,your sister should do an CT Brain to exclude a focal brain lesion. Second, some oral contraceptive pills can increase the intra-cranial pressure. So, your sister needs to ask a gynecologist for help.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Mustafa, Neurologist