What could be the reason to have sudden severe headache, nausea with knee pain ?

Hi, I m a 37 year old woman, measuring 5 4, weighting 163 lb. I was dignosed with hypothyroidism 2 mths ago. I started having a severe frontal headache (around temples too) yesterday early morning (5 am) and pain and weakness in the knees, then nausea started a few hours later. Today I woke up with more symptoms, sore throat , brown discharge, I still have a headache, although not as severe as yesterday, and nausea. What could it be? Thanks.
Wed, 8 Jun 2011