Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What could be the reason to have a dull ache in penis ?

My husband has a constant dull ache on the left side of his penis. Localised area, about an an inch diameter halfway down the shaft. No lumps, there constantly, possibly more noticeable when erect. Any ideas? He is 40, normal BMI, otherwise healthy and no PMH
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  444
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
your husband might have some erosion in penile urethra causing problem.
There may be pain in penile muscle due to forceful intercourse in the past,
Go for urine check up for infection or presence of red cells.
if there is no improvement consult urologist for physical examination.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor