What could be the reason of frequent muscle spasm and elevated bilirubin levels?

I am having slight crawling sensation on my left temple at times for the past year. It happens every couple hours and goes away. It’s not painful and when I’m busy I don’t notice it. I’m also having frequent muscle spasms throughout my body about once an hour and they mostly effect my legs and arms and occasionally other muscles. I was worried about temporal arthritis but I’m only 21. I’m going back to my doctor in 2 days. I had an mri done of my abdomen because through blood tests it was found that I have elevated bilirubin (Gilbert’s syndrome). What should I be looking for?
Wed, 5 Sep 2018

The muscle spasm are not related to bilirubin and it may be due to something else.

As a first line management, you can take analgesics like Acetaminophen or Diclofenac for pain relief.

If symptoms persist, then better to consult an orthopedician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.