Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What could be the reason if having an under marked spot under my skin that pains ?

there is a spot under the skin it is not visible same color as my skin. it is painful. my boyfriend says it feels tender. to me it kind of feels like a big bubble or something under the skin. it is pain full if i put any pressure or touch that spot even if i just sit down it hurts. any ideas what it could be? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
You have not mentioned that the spot is in which area and what is its size.Such a tender swelling might be a swollen lymph node or the beginning of an STD.You need to get the swelling examined for exact diagnosis and proper treatment.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 2 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor