Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

122 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What could be the reason for wetness and itching in the penis area ?

Hi, my private part is itching and wet. what could be the problem? Iam male, 32 years old, 60 kg, 6.7 height.
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
You should get tested for std.
Get a test and antibiotics if necessary.
Hygiene is important.
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
most probably it is fungal infection ,which is very common in groin region near private part.So consult some dermatologist & get it tested & treated.Other bacterial infection can also occur
Wish you speedy recovery
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....