What could be the reason for tiredness, shortness of breath, persistent cold, chestpain and hairloss?

Lately I have seemed to have been very tired and hard time keeping my eyes open, also very short of breath even if I am just laying down not doing anything. Many people have pointed out that my chest area seems to be getting a lot smaller also. I am also cold all the time and don't know what to do it is starting to worry me. these past months I have seemed to get sick a lot easier than normal and my body is just becoming very weak and always having chest pains. A while ago I was also seeming to have lost some hair
Tue, 18 Mar 2014