What could be the reason for small amounts of breast milk and irregular periods and is MS related to it?

hi I was dx with MS last march but I also have a problem with small amounts of breast milk and very irregular menstrual periods, I was wondering if it could be related since my blood test for prolactin was in normal range. could there be another reason for this? I am not pregnant or breast feeding. also in the past my glands all over my body would swell and be come painful. I had my tonsals removed 3 years ago since then no swelling glads but everynow and then have large amounts of tissue or something fall from behind my nose into the back of my mouth
Wed, 16 Oct 2019