Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What could be the reason for my painful and irritating headache and how can it be treated ?

hi doctor ,am 26yrs old male,sometimes i hav painful headech which is very irritating. it is not that of normal headeach. i dont know wats the problem
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Can you explain if your headache is in front of the head. Any nausea, vomiting, neck pain at the back. Are you stressed at work or Home. Any running nose. Get your eyes tested for any problems and also ENT checkup for sinusitis. You must avoid stress. Take breaks in between work. Do Yoga, Pranayam, for stress relief. Avoid junk food. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink 1-2 litres of water a day. Brisk walk for 40 minutes a day. Avoid exposure to bright light, loud noise. Keep away from frequent coffee, chocolate. It is best you consult a Neurologist for the right diagnosis and specific management.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor