Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What could be the reason for lump under jaw ?

I have bulges/lumps 1 right under my jaw, 1 right in front of my ear and1 right behind my ear. it started with the one under my jaw everyday I seem to get a new one. They are sensitive to the touch . The one under my jaw can only be felt if I turn my head to the right. All the lumps are on the left side. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  445
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
it may look like enlarge lymph nodes
as they are sensitive means there is infection somewhere on face
u need to consult doctor and get antibiotic medicine accordingly.
do not press or touch frequently over it.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
its below your jaws may be series of lymph nodes. you should go for lymph node test.
it may be due to bacterial infection or due to mycobacterium tuberculosis infection .
so, first check it out then treat it.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor