Owl Image

What could be the reason for anus coming inside out while using bathroom ?

when going to the bathroom my anus comes inside out
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Hi mahalingam;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The anus coming out is called prolapse of anus and it may be due to excess straining for stools.Please write your age also as it is not common in very young age.Please consult a GI surgeon in your city for examination and treatment as it is necessary that you get it treated before any complications.
thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Mahalingam, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Do you have constipation or Bleeding while passing stools? May be it is hemorrhoids but it can also be due to Rectal Prolapse? Have you had any major surgery recently?
You should be getting yourself examined at the earliest by a General Surgeon, Kindly do not delay.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.